Want to change your JioFi password, then you are on the right place in this I will tell you how to change JioFi password using the default username and password.
What is JioFi?
Benifits of JioFi
How to Change Jio WiFi Password
- Step-1: At first turn on the JioFi Hotspot device and connect its Wifi to any smart phone or computer.
- Step-2: Make sure that the smart phone or computer is connected to the same Wifi whose JioFi password needs to be changed.
- Step-3: Now open any web browser on your smart phone or computer (Google chrome is recommended) and visit this site http://jiofi.local.html/ or http://192.168.225.1/. This site will work only when you are connected to JioFi WiFi network.
- Step-4: As soon as the website loads you will be asked to log in where you need to enter username and password. By default the usernameis administrator and password is also administrator.
- Step-5: After successfully login into your account , Jiofi dashboard will appear.
- Step-6: From the top menu click on Network option and then select Wi-Fi Configuration option appearing in the left under the Network.
- Step-7: Under Wi-Fi Configuration setting the Network Name(SSID)is the Name of the WiFi that appears opening the Hotspot.
- Step-8: The last option is the Password where the password can be edited of own choice and then click on the Save button to apply changes to the setting.
Note: For any help or query related to Jio you can easily contact Jio customer care by visiting this site https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us .
If you like this post then share it to your friend and families becuase sharing is caring. For any query related this post feel free to comment in the comment box below this post. Thank You.