Hello Friends, In this post I will tell you how to check Jio balance on your phone so stick to the post and you will get all your answers to the questions.
Jio is the largest cellular network in India that provides calling and internet services and it still extending its services in field of Jio DTH services, cloud computing and other modern services in coming days.
Since almost every one has Jio SIM in there mobile phone so there is always necessity to check balance of Jio, however we need not to check the balance since once the Jio plan is activated on the number the calling becomes free unlimited so there is no worry to check balance but we need to check the data balance to know how much data is consumed and left in the account so that remaining data can be used economically.
We also need to check the balance to know when the validity of the current plan is going to expire or currently which plan is activated on the current Jio sim.
Steps to Check Balance in Jio:
It is very easy to check Jio balance but before that make sure that the phone in which you are going to check the balance contains Jio sim. Follow the below easy steps to know your balance.
- Step-1: First of all make sure that you have an smart phone that support android or IOS with 4G services.
- Step-2: Open Google Playstore (for android users) or App Store (for IOS users) and search for My Jio App.
- Step-3: Download and install latest version of My Jio app on your phone.
- Step-4: After successful install before opening the My Jio app make sure that your Wi-Fi is off and the mobile data is connected to the Jio Sim whose balance you need to check.
- Step-5: Next open My Jio app and click on Login with Sim and wait while the app fetches the information of your account.
- Step-6: In seconds you will get your current active plan with validity date and amount of data left. As in above screenshot you can see the current activated plan on Jio number is of 399 for 84 days and 710.00 MB left which will renew in 3 hours.
Thank You For reading this post if you love this post then do share it with your friends and families because sharing is caring.